Since we had much snow over Christmas it was very icy on the roads. We had to stop at a traffic light and suddenly there was a bump. I asked David if a car just hit us and he said yes. It was more like a sliding into our car than a real collision. Since I have never had an accident before with my own car, I didn't know what to do and called all kinds of people to find out what I should do next. There were too many accidents happening and not too much of a damage so the police would not come. We managed everything, drove our stuff home and went to the car dealer to have the car checked. Luckily NOTHING happened to the car and we were just fine, too. So we were finally able to build up our furniture and after 2 days of work it was all done.
Our apartment looks very nice now and there are just a few little things to add to have it ALL finished.
Here are a few more pics of our apartment:
the view from our front door
our new wardrobe
the hallway
the office in our guestroom
our bedroom
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen