Sonntag, 13. Februar 2011

Early Valentines day

Since I started working David and I don't see each other as often as we used to. So we decided to celebrate Valentines day a few days earlier this year, on a day that we would have time for each other.

On Saturday, David went to a soccer game and I used the time wisely. As mentioned in the post before we went clothes shopping a lot and last weekend David saw some nice ties in one of our favorite clothes stores. So I went downtown and looked at the ties. I found a very nice brown one and also a purple dress shirt.

We exchanged presents last night before we watched a movie. David got me a new blu-ray called "The Bounty Hunter" and a CD from the TV-Show "Glee" which is my new favorite show to watch. David loved his new clothes and wore his new dress shirt to church today. So I guess it was the right present. We had a really good night which was ended with a box fight on TV.

For primary I also prepared a little Valentines present. (Too bad all the kids where either sick or on vacation this week). I made little hearts and put a lolly on the back of it. Since we wanted to talk about commandments this week I wrote on the hearts: "Because Jesus loves me, he gave me commandments". I am sure the kids love it, just because it has a lolly on the back :)

I know Valentines day shouldn't be the only day a year to show love, but it is a great excuse for getting David presents :)

Keine Kommentare: