Samstag, 5. März 2011

Last weekend and the week that followed...

Last weekend David's brother and sister came to visit us. They arrived on Thursday and unfortunately I had to work on Thursday and Friday. But David entertained them really well. They went to the "Hansedom" - the greatest indoor swimming pool we have, went shopping watched movies and ate a lot. Friday night I was finally able to join them.

When I was done with work I picked them up from shopping downtown. We then went to a store where you can get almost everything food-wise. We got some nice goodies, went to McDonalds afterwards and then tried to find some Vanilla Coke, because David's sister - Jessica - had some friends from the Netherlands that would pay a lot of money if Jessica could bring them some Vanilla Coke. Luckily we were successful. After we got home we watched some movies and took some goofy pics.

Here's the proof...

Too bad they had to leave on Saturday but we are already looking forward to more adventures to come...

The week that followed was pretty busy for me. My boss had his birthday on Sunday and invited his staff to a little restaurant after work. We ate, talked and laughed and I really really like my colleagues.

Thursday right after work, David and I drove to Wolgast. David for his soccer training, me to visit my friend and enjoy the new season of "Germany's next topmodel". I went to bed way too late and somehow Friday at work it was way too crazy for me. I still wonder if it was just crazy because it was Friday or if it was the lack of sleep that made go insane. Now I am enjoying my weekend and that's still the best part of my week :)

Keine Kommentare: